与其说100句对不起...

不如做一件对得起的事...





Sunday, June 21, 2009

bored time ~!~

my stupid bro go shopping ><>
-------------------------------------------
haiz...
tmr wan pass up that sejarah project ad..
but i hvn done..
erm..
also can say is 还没动到 = =
got sum scared..
but really no hv that mood to do..
mayb wait afternoon c~ ..
Monday...
a study's day..
bcoz yesterday d 学艺展 ,
so 2day school off..
argg...long time din't go shopping jor ><> school...home...school...home ><
vry sienz !
macam got that feel...
erm...like vry hate now de life..
damn bored..
long time no shopping w4f tnf..
no out w4f frenz..
all duno bc wat...
if nt 就是没有心情...没有交通...没有钱。
yesterday...me 1am go buat kopi drink..
and go up my bro room outside d 凉台,赏月 ..
damn good that feeling..
I was vry like the moonligh..
I'm really like night..
and nw.... the time :1pm
my father and mother go paktor ..
my elder bro go pak tor..
my second bro also go pak tor...
me didi & meimei go school...
left me..
suddenly feel very 孤单..
_____________________________________

this someday...
always went out at night w4f family...
and go for our dinner ...
我也在每间店叫了同样的饮料 - - - mocha bleended
my lovely..hoho..
hope got 1 day go out w4f gf..
and drink mocha together ..
take photo together . .xD

No comments:

Post a Comment