与其说100句对不起...

不如做一件对得起的事...





Sunday, May 31, 2009

回忆 memories*2 (correct sumthgs.. d(=..<)b''

first...congratz that 4 jalan kaki d guy get quan guo appoint's time
__________________________________________________

Prajna~
师父~thx for u to tell me alot of buddha's thgs..
俊霖老师~thx for u to teach me alot of drama's thgs..
and also chat wif me...laugh wif me...gv me many comment..
thx thx...
镇杨~be my sifu 2 years ago...
thx for u abt ..
care me in 戏剧营
and 对我的信任
hlp me get the
最佳旁白
最佳演员
最佳营员
really wan to say thanks! for u...thx
my aiya sifu^^
冠宏,景威&家敏~
my best frenz in prajna..
guanhong~owalys play wif us..
badminton...
ping pong..
jing wei~owalys gv me scold...
bt v still r best frenz..
thx alot for u..
din think u r a jalan kaki 'player' = =
jiamin~wat thgs u also lyk~
child..game..n many many...
three of u always participate drama wif me..
our 1st show drama in purple care~rmb?
脏小兔与黑眼圈~
owalys gv jun lin teacher scold...
bcoz hvn done all the materials..
in my memories..
v owalys early go prajna
n play tis play tat..
喊嗓~warm up~n many many...
right?
but...really thx for u 3..
蚊子~
my kai jie in prajna...
owalys play wif child n 4get do ur work..
haha..
always chat wif me when i m free~
or when u r bc-ing...me find u~
haha..

Prajna..my 3rd home..
inside de leaf..grass..background~
all my love~ ^^

Other~
Le yun..kai mui~
u hv a angel of sound..
i'm vry lyk when u song..
damn sweetly..
congratz for u
in the final singing competition~
+u+u
Shwu hui..kai mui~
no 1 boy can pak tor wif u abv half year ==
that news i owaly hear....
shwu hui n her bf pisah jor.. = =
haha..
thx for u always chat wif me lo..
Jun Hao~
my brother in junior middle
thx for u alwas support me..
if can...dun always so violence...
that is a bad + lapsap d skill..
haha...+u+u in ur exam..^^
Jen Sning~kai mui..
so lyk shopping >?<
lyk dance xD
lyk chat ~.~
but hate chinese ^^ bingo!
tat i know abt u d is
"no frenz , no laugh , you will die' ==
right?
gxgx u 1st...find a gud bf..~和
if he bully u tell me..
I now u hate got ppl cover..
especially is boy!
but juz tell me la ok?
i wun do anythgs..
n i oso cant do anythgs= = xD

my class-- 2hui~
俊杰~ dun make so many burden for me..
and u always 'lat dai'/'fong fei ji'
n dun so ham sap le...
owalys sit behind c yam ye~
五粒蛋--异翰~
dun lyk tat teacher juz say la..
dun always say wif ur frenz..
always do thgs oso juz separuh..
wan kao lui juz dare dare d go la..
dun so sok..xD
n damn u too..
kao lui juz hope tat girl hlp u do h.work.
kanasai = =
招财进宝--进宝
so lyk play maple..
left 4 dead..
dota..cso...
dun 4get ur homework too...
owalys telephone to u also ur mother hear d..
she call u still wan gv u scold..so cham
n dun so sh anytime..
nt shuang jiu say rude thgs..
!%^!#$%@ wat also hv
fackkk u!
upstairs d 3 guys also same class wif me 2 years..
tat 进宝~ my cousin
on standard 6 only know he is my cousin..
so shui = =
always gv me hap...haha..

鸿伟~
actually 你留级le..
bt~ i know u r a gud leader..
u can be a great leader..
u vry tanggungjawab in anytime..
anywhere...anythgs..
i'm so respect u when u do wat.. wat
thx for u teman saya main CSO
tat time i call u ply juz wan to hap u..
bt..
long time no play..
gv u hap bak T.T
haha..
nt bad nt bad...

2 hui d frenz less..
dun1 say le..
all lala zai lala mui ==


TnF -TrackAndField 08's
The leader..啊古~
a nice leader..
seorang yg tanggungjawab d leader..
can play..
can talk..
anytime ..
anythgs ..
都顾及
all the tnf member‘s
感受
but...
he also a
纪律严明的队长
special's memories*
soyabeen ~
踢爆x物品
all member
pumpling 250 time.
sad sad + pain pain ~~
but i'm still vry miss &
respect him.

08's vice of tnf---正阳
a great&powerful's runner..
always gv us many comment~
all member also respect him.
love sing~
love study~
owalys care us..
when a qing wan to punish us~
got many thgs wan to talk wif him..
but din hv a title~
so juz can talk clap~

09's leader ---唯宁
负责任出名....
always play wif us....
train wif us..
talk wif us...
laugh wif us..
special's memories~
on meeting~
almost cry out..
bcoz no1 of us respect her..
no1 of us respect our discipline~
less of us tanggungjawab in work..
vry dissapointed of tnf...
or all of them(tnf member)
#sry..i will do my best ..
plz thrust all of us..
v can do our best..
v can make tnf to revive the dead..
but duno at wat time only = =
i promise wun make any
'burden' for u~

拆弹三人组:
家辉,万和 & 轩岐~
jia hui~
400m & 800m runner..
last weekend love one's love~
but c u macam vry happy~

nt felling... = =
thx for u alot too..
teach me many tecnique abt running..
congratz for u ..
get tat appint's time...
wan he~
nt bad leh..tis year got 桃花运~
gxgx...
thx for ur pokemon ==
teman aku pass by the sienz time ==
.....
一把刀---轩岐~
thx u much lor~~
teach me how to kao lui..
teach me how to gap lui..
teach me how to say lin thgs..
owalys hear my'heart sound'~
haha..
thx lro...
bt..sumtime when u wan to aluba/chair ppl
plz ask prommision 1st~
if nt got sumbdy will vry tulan in tis case.. xD
haha..
tis sumday vry tulan got pak tor d ppl right?
say true d..
many tnf member ad pak tor ..
so fackk..
copy wan he* wan pak tor ? can!
but muz gv a 交待..
all of u..plz dun make more
burden for wei ning..
she is vry tired is tis position
haiz...
gambateh for ur桃花运
xuan qi zhou...+u+U
上面的其中一个,
粗口一出,四马难追xD

凯琪洋~ZAKU
wow..实力派的选手...
always meet in canteen >?<
actually v jz say hi owalys...zzzz

安肯~
my aiya sifu..
teach me abt 跨栏..
thx for u ..
hope u get the no.1 in quan guo...
gambateh^^

林深~
duno why so many ppl say
u lyk to eat lemon= =
mayb gt sum reason gua...
nvm la..
juz do ur best..
i will support u always..
hope u can jump out a good result in
跨栏~ +u+U

other d...mayb i 4get..mayb v still 不认识~
sorry ya..

serine er~ ur chinese name hard to find >?<
haha so i use eng..
xuan qi de 爱徒~
know u vry tired...because
u r his disciple(徒弟)
know u duno eng n short form..so i do my best la~
nt bad..know to rest when tired..
a good relax d skill..
but~..dun find training's time to rest..
i'm nt wan to say wat..but juz for ur own good..
800 n 1500m really hard for u..
bcozx u r new runner..
but i thrust u can..
gambateh!
if u think u can. u can!

*2
Other d mayb 4get..paiseh..
dun mind~
_________________
___________________________________________________

9 comments:

  1. warhhh. why serine at the last arhh ?
    zz. got write about me worhh XD
    happy happy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols
    其實我是在跟別人比的
    你又無聊
    =_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. JS 不要乱乱讲话哦!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..
    thx lo..gor~
    haha..
    if go time go support my blog oo..
    rmbr leave comment a~

    ReplyDelete
  5. to sherlnne: ok...if i rmb i will go leave comment ~.~
    to JS : put at laz onli important ma..haha..*kidding~~~~coz tis sumday u also a important ppl...sure got u la...xD
    to wan he : nvm la..u fight wif other thn me fight wif u lo...xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you use chinese?
    i dunno wad u talking bout..==

    ReplyDelete
  7. mayb ur eng too pro..
    here nt suitable for u...
    ==
    newbie is lyk tat d la...
    next time onli 翻译lo~xD
    right? wan he...
    咳咳咳咳咳咳咳咳咳

    ReplyDelete